Tuesday 1 November 2016

Hello friendz so its been a really long time. I said that I will make my blog more alive but I've been really busy and barely have time to update my blog as I spend a lot of time writing one blogpost and thinking of content as well. I actually wrote a draft last month and wanted to post it but I forgot so had to discard it now..was gonna post it on my birthday itself but stm problems so too bad. leaving that aside, HAPPY NOVEMBER!!! so october has been a great month for me, I'm not sure about you guys but hopefully the same goes to you as well. I mean not only it's my bday month, its also the month when I enjoyed most throughout this whole year despite coping with eoys hehe. soooo for eoys, I hope everyone did well ya. even if you didnt, dont lose hope dont give up. stand up and try again. theres always a second chance. okay so since i didnt get to post anything last month, ill try to make this as long as possible. of course not your typical thick book type, but more of a fun one and sort of an appreciation post as well. soooo here we go...


E3 2K15/16

its been a great two years with yall. we are probably the class with most dramas happening in it but itsokay, new experience gained along the way. thankyouu for the past two years. moving on to upper sec next year already and we will all be separated, so hope everyone will study hard for Os and excel in everything yall do mhmm.


Drama peeps yoz

as for the drama club, i really didnt regret joining the club because i get to try out new things that i thought i would never have done so in my life. gaining self confidence here is also another thing. okay gonna end here because im too lazy to continue already. tired of typing HAHA soz. do look forward to the next post and byez for now. and yup this is not long enough HAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment