Saturday 17 September 2016

Hello peeps so I'm back again. Decided to update after a really really long time. Not being active due to upcoming exams but I still go out HAHA. So I went to Gardens By The Bay. Firstly there are a lot of pokemons to catch at Marina Bay so why not. Secondly is because there are some really interesting activities there heh. Scroll down to see more pictures about it:))



So like the following pictures are about design and technology and it is quite interesting.
 




                                                               It ia full of creativity.



This concludes my day there and marks the start of my exams. Have to work extra hard so all the best to those who are studying hard for exams too. Probably updating again after exams so bye for now and have a good month ahead!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment